• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How is the price tier credit applied

4 posts in this topic

Sorry if this has been asked. I’m probably going to send in several comics to get graded. And the number of them I send in sounds like it may be more economical to do the $149 plan with $150 credit. Can someone tell me how the credit is applied? And when? Is it per comic? Per order? 

Thanks 

Edited by GrandmasterG

3 hours ago, GrandmasterG said:

Sorry if this has been asked. I’m probably going to send in several comics to get graded. And the number of them I send in sounds like it may be more economical to do the $149 plan with $150 credit. Can someone tell me how the credit is applied? And when? Is it per comic? Per order? 

Thanks 

For me, I sent in 6 - 8 comics (I really can't remember) for grading. The grading total was around $300. I was charged $150 for the grading, and the shipping also came out of my pocket. If I understand correctly, your credit can only be applied to grading costs, but not shipping costs.

You dont get charged until the books ship, at that point CGC will apply any credit you have towards grading costs. The credits will not be applied towards shipping and handling, pressing etc. Any unused credits will remain and be applied to future orders.