• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my FF #56

14 posts in this topic

Did you run out of nice books already??? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif Must've been all those "holes" you filled makepoint.gif

stooges.gif

Actually I am a little disappointed in some of them. I guess without seeing them for 10+ years, I had visions of them all being mint!!! I guess I woke up! I still have many more books coming to me and will be posting some of them for review.

In regards to your comment, are you upset with me because you didn't get something for nothing??? confused-smiley-013.gif

Did you run out of nice books already??? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif Must've been all those "holes" you filled makepoint.gif

stooges.gif

Actually I am a little disappointed in some of them. I guess without seeing them for 10+ years, I had visions of them all being mint!!! I guess I woke up! I still have many more books coming to me and will be posting some of them for review.

In regards to your comment, are you upset with me because you didn't get something for nothing??? confused-smiley-013.gif

I''m not upset with you - hence the stooges.gif

I did find your initial representations as being less than truthful, so I do have a credibility issue with you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

When did I ask for something for nothing? Not the way I operate. sumo.gif

stooges.gif

I did find your initial representations as being less than truthful, so I do have a credibility issue with you. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My initial representations??? I don't know what you are on about but I have been nothing but honest. I am not looking to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Actually I am not even trying to sell to anyone on here!!! So to say that you have a "credibility" issue with me is strange. All I have done is posted books for review and a grade... confused-smiley-013.gif

I am truly sorry that we can't all have 9+ books in our collection like yourself! Best of luck with your collecting grin.gif

stooges.gif

My initial representations??? I don't know what you are on about but I have been nothing but honest. I am not looking to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Actually I am not even trying to sell to anyone on here!!! So to say that you have a "credibility" issue with me is strange. All I have done is posted books for review and a grade... confused-smiley-013.gif

I am truly sorry that we can't all have 9+ books in our collection like yourself! Best of luck with your collecting grin.gif

I guess you forget the PM's we exchanged when you first came on the boards . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Divad,

I thought the PM's we exchanged when I first signed up were for scans and photobucket. If you feel I have wronged you in any way, I truly appologize. I didn't come here to make any enemies and I hope that doesn't happen...

John