• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Daredevil #17

16 posts in this topic

Ok...

Pages are off white, there is a stamp on the lower front page, same as the back. " Beta Sigma Phi Football Acount " confused.gif I have a couple of books with this stamp... pedigree??? lol

Thanks...

Daredevil17F.jpg

Daredevil17B.jpg

screwy.gif

Folks, this is a fine 6.0 book

Arex, although significant defects are absent, the book doesn't warrant a FN grade - there is too much age-related wear to the spine edges and corners. So much so, that I hesitate to put it in the FN range. I'll give it high-end VG range, which would be VG+ or VG/FN . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Take into consideration the frat-boy stamp, the writing, the indents, and the significant dirt on the back cover . . . make that a screwy.gif4.5 sumo.gif

Diva, i see that stuff that you mention, but even with the accumulation of those defects, i dont see it being any worse than a f- 5.5. The dirt on the back cover and the lack of quality non-pixilated scans does make me waver a little though.

sumo.gif right back atcha

Diva, i see that stuff that you mention, but even with the accumulation of those defects, i dont see it being any worse than a f- 5.5. The dirt on the back cover and the lack of quality non-pixilated scans does make me waver a little though.

Arex, you may be right - it all depends how it feels in hand, mid-grades can be deceiving . . . flowerred.gif

Arex, you may be right - it all depends how it feels in hand, mid-grades can be deceiving . . . flowerred.gif

Oh sure, you're nice to HIM. sumo.gif

acclaim.gif

27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif

shy.gif