• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A JULY MIXED SALE ! RECAP ON PAGE # 1 & PAGE # 32 - USPS TRACKING NUMBES LISTED ON PAGE 33 FOR EASY ACCESS ;)

657 posts in this topic

HOWARD THE DUCK # 13 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $25

1st FULL APPEARANCE KISS !

This book is SWEET.  Only thing that needs to be done is the "O" in Howard needs to have that little dirt streak there cleaned.

JULY 07262020 SALE640.jpg

JULY 07262020 SALE641.jpg

THOR # 333 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $8

THOR goes up against DRACULA with a sweet Bill Sienkiewicz cover.  One of my faves.

SOLD TO BOBBYWATTS

JULY 07262020 SALE647.jpg

Edited by Bio-Rupp

GERMAN REPRINT FROM 2000

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 32 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

This run of books is super sweet, glossy and sharp.  If you collect foreign comics, then you need these.

I think this is the same company that put out the German Incredible Hulk 181 back around this time frame too.

JULY 07262020 SALE621.jpg

GERMAN REPRINT FROM 2000

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 33 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

This run of books is super sweet, glossy and sharp.  If you collect foreign comics, then you need these.

I think this is the same company that put out the German Incredible Hulk 181 back around this time frame too.

JULY 07262020 SALE622.jpg

GERMAN REPRINT FROM 2000

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 34 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

JULY 07262020 SALE623.jpg

GERMAN REPRINT FROM 2000

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN # 35 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY - $10

JULY 07262020 SALE624.jpg