• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Want to use the CGC large sumission box

5 posts in this topic

I bought the large cgc submission box with cgc credit.  It comes with pre paid postage but when I try to submit comics to be graded it doesn't have an option not to pay S&H to CGC and I can't apply whats left of my store credit.  I have the medium membership and still 130$ credit but it does not have the option to apply it to my final total.  Is there something else I need to do at the end of the submission?  I also am trying to utilize the 15 comics quick press service so I can get all my comics pressed before grading but when I try to check out and all my comics are modern and under the 200$ declared value it tries to ship the 15th comic by it self even though I have a CGC box that states you can ship up to 20 in it.  I am totally confused on how to use this service that I paid for and the credit is not applying to the submissions, on top of that I have to ship 15 comics in a seperate box why!?  14 is okay but 15 needs another shipping and handling fee when you have to have 15 total to get them pressed through cgc.

Edited by Rye-Lin

Spoiler

That would be fine I submitted 15 books to get the minimizing for pressing to use quick press and it separates my orders to 14 and 1 in separate orders!?  Also it doesn’t apply the credit when I go to check out.  It charges two separate shipping charges it doesn’t  make sense.

Edited by Rye-Lin

I did William, I was just making a post to see if there was a quick fix or I was doing something wrong.  I am awaiting a reply from them.  This is more frustrating than it should be.  Plus trying to charge me separate shipping for the same order doesn't make sense.  I don't want to pay 4 times s&h when I have a box that holds 20 and it separates them after I hit 14 into two different orders.