• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED…PLEASE DELETE
1 1

45 posts in this topic

Ghost Rider #31 (1st series).  This issue features appearances by Dr. Strange and Bounty Hunter.

I believe this comic to be in Very Good minus condition, or better.  This comic shows light wear along the spine and a small tear near each staple. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a number of spine stress creases/tics that lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a bend crease at the top right corner that breaks the ink, as well as chips in the bottom edge.  The front cover also shows ink rubs near the spine, as well as missing a small chunk from the bottom right corner.  The back cover shows ink transfers/soiling along the spine and around the other edges, while also showing a small pink stain at the bottom spine corner.  Both covers show some mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #35 (1st series).  This issue is the classic Death Race story, featuring a race between Ghost Rider and Death Ryder (introduction, villain, death, or an incarnation of Death).

I believe this comic to be in Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows light wear along the spine and a couple of small tears near each staple. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a number of spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a bend crease on the right page edge that lightly breaks the ink, as well as some wild wrinkles near the spine.  The back cover shows some light ink rubs/soiling along the spine and page edges, as well as a couple mild bend creases near the top left corner that don’t break the ink.  Both covers show some mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out, along with the mild spine roll.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #37 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance, and death, of Varden.

I believe this comic to be in Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows light wear along the spine and a couple of very small tears near each staple. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a number of spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a couple edge bend creases on the bottom and the upper right corner, along with blunting/wear on the bottom right corner.  The back cover shows light ink transfers/soiling near the spine and along the page edges.  Both covers show some mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out, along with the mild spine roll.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #41 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of The Jackal Gang.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and one very small tear near at the top staple. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  It appears that the book was slightly miscut during production, as seen in a picture below.  The back cover shows light ink transfers/soiling near the spine and along the page edges.  Both covers show some mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #43 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of The Crimson Mage.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a scratch or cut near the right edge that doesn’t break the ink.  The back cover shows very light ink transfers/soiling near the spine and along the page edges.  Both covers show some mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #45 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of Flagg Fargo.

I believe this comic to be in Very Good condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom right corner of the front cover shows a small, color-breaking crease, as well as some light soiling and color wear along the spine.  The back cover shows some light soiling/ink transfers along the spine and the page edges.  There is also a sizeable crease across the bottom left corner.  It’s pretty evident in the picture.  Both covers show some mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out, along with a mild spine roll.  The entire comic is also misaligned.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #51 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of Sookie (death), Sookie’s motorcycle gang (death), and Clement Barstow.

I believe this comic to be in Fine minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows some wear on the ink near the spine, the top edge, and the bottom right corner.  The back cover also shows some light ink transfer/soiling along the spine and the outer edges.  Both covers show some mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out, along with a very mild spine roll.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #59 (1st series).  This issue features appearances by Moondark and Water Wizard.

I believe this comic to be in Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows soiling in the letter ‘T’ of Ghost and near the top staple, some mild wear along the top page edge, and a soft lower right corner.  The back cover shows some mild wrinkling near the bottom spine corner, which can be pressed out.  The upper left corner shows a very mild stain, or possibly tanning.  There is also some very light soiling along the spine.  Both covers show some mild indentations that don’t break the ink.  I believe these can be pressed out.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #60 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of The Destroyer of Demons.

I believe this comic to be in Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners (especially the bottom corner), as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that lightly break the ink.  The bottom staple shows some light oxidation/rust, but there doesn’t appear to be any migration into the pages.  The back cover shows a small stain near the top edge, as well as light tanning.  The back cover also shows a mild stain near the bottom staple, as well as some light soiling in spots along the spine.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #63 (1st series).  This issue features appearances by The Orb and Madame Menace.

I’m not even going to bother with a grade estimate because of the large chunk of the back cover that’s missing.  Take a look at the pictures to see the overall condition of this comic.  One picture shows the color of the pages against a white background.

$1, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #68 (1st series).  This issue features a detailed origin of Ghost Rider…retold.  It also features the 1st appearance, and death, of Mona Simpson.

I believe this comic to be in Very Good condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and small tears at the staples. There is moderate blunting on the spine corners (especially the bottom corner), as well as a number of spine stress creases/tics that lightly break the ink.  The bottom staple is rusted due to moisture damage, but the rust migration is very minimal.  Both staples are recessed into the book, but the cover is still attached.  The back cover shows light soiling/ink transfer around the white border, while the front cover shows some ink rubs near the bottom page edge.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #69 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of Harry Donovan.

I believe this comic to be in Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The top edge of the front cover has about a half inch tear, along with some light ink transfer/soiling around the UPC box.  The back cover shows light ink transfers/soiling along the spine and page edges, as well as a mild bend crease on the top spine corner and the bottom left corner.  They don’t appear to break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #70 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of Mr. Rinaldo.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom right corner of the front cover has a small bend crease that very lightly breaks the ink, and is blunted.  The bottom spine corner, on the back cover, shows a light bend crease that doesn’t appear to break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #71 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of Adam Henderson (powered by Null the Living Darkness).

I believe this comic to be in Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners (especially the bottom corner), as well as a number spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  A couple of these creases extend an inch or so across the cover, but only break ink on the spine.  The whole comic has a mild spine roll.  The bottom right corner of the front cover shows a small bend crease that breaks the ink, as well as a small one on the right edge near Ghost Riders head.  The back cover shows mild ink transfer/soiling near the spine and the outside page edges.  There’s also a diagonal ‘scratch’ through the letter ‘E’ in Force that lightly breaks the ink on the lower end of it.  There are a couple of small ink-loss spots near the same area.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #73 (1st series).  This issue features appearances by The Clown and the Circus of Crime.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number spine stress creases/tics…with a couple that barely break the ink.  The staples appear to be clean, maybe very light oxidation, but the staple holes show either rust/oxidation migration or soiling.  There is also a mild spine roll.  Both covers look very clean and glossy.  Unfortunately, I’m setting my grade estimate lower because of the possible rust/oxidation migration.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #76 (1st series).  This issue features the battle between Johnny Blaze and Ghost Rider after they are separated from each other.

I believe this comic to be in Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number spine stress creases/tics…with a couple that barely break the ink.  On the front cover, spine center, there appears to be a tear…this is an ink-breaking crease/wrinkle.  The back cover also shows similar crease/wrinkle on the top page edge, which I believe breaks the ink…though it’s hard to tell against the white color.  The bottom edge of the back shows some waviness/wrinkling that doesn’t appear to break the ink.  The staples appear to have light oxidation, while the back cover shows light ink transfer/soiling along all 4 edges.  There is a very mild spine roll as well.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #77 (1st series).  This issue features a brief origin recap of Zarathos and Centurious (in flashbacks).

I believe this comic to be in Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and a small tear at the bottom staple. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  On the front cover, spine center, there appears to be a tear…this is an ink-breaking crease/wrinkle.  The back cover a vertical crease from top to bottom near the center, which has very lightly broken the ink in a few places.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #78 (1st series).  This issue features appearances by Nightmare and Zarathos.

I believe this comic to be in Very Good/Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  Both staples show mild oxidation, while the front cover at the spine shows a couple of wet spot stains.  There is also a very mild stain/tanning mark between the letter ‘G’ in Ghost Rider and the outside edge of the comic logo.  The bottom spine corner on the back cover shows a mild bend through the book, which doesn’t break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #80 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of The Sin-Eater, as well as the return of Roxanne Simpson.

I believe this comic to be in Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows light wear along the spine and a very small tear at the bottom staple. There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a number spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  Both staples show mild oxidation, while the front cover shows a small color-breaking ‘nick’ on the right page edge.  This is NOT a tear.  The back cover shows a very mild bend crease near the bottom left corner that doesn’t break the ink, along with some light ink transfer/soiling near all 4 edges.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #12 (6/1975).  Phantom Eagle makes an appearance in this issue.

Ghost Rider #18 (1st series).  This copy is the $.25 cent edition

Ghost Rider #19 (1st series).  This copy is the $.25 cent edition

Ghost Rider #20 (1st series).  This issue is a Daredevil crossover

Ghost Rider #22 (1st series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of Enforcer

Ghost Rider #30 (1st series).

Ghost Rider #31 (1st series).  This issue features appearances by Dr. Strange

Ghost Rider #35 (1st series).  This issue is the classic Death Race story

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #37 (1st series).

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #41 (1st series)

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #43 (1st series)

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #45 (1st series).

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #51 (1st series).

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #59 (1st series)

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #60 (1st series)

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #63 (1st series)

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #68 (1st series).

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #69 (1st series)

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #70 (1st series).

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #71 (1st series).

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #73 (1st series).

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #76 (1st series). 

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #77 (1st series).

Newsstand edition copy of Ghost Rider #78 (1st series).

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #80 (1st series)

:takeit: