• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Premium membership

4 posts in this topic

If my premium membership expires on Sunday but I renew it today, does the unused $150 credit carry over to my renewed membership? Also I just saw that I was supposed to receive a large shipping kit three days after joining but that never happened. Thanks. 

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  Your membership credits will expire when your membership does, they do not carry over to the next year.  If you renew at the same level, you will receive a new $150 credit.  The free shipping kits are for new paid members and we have only been offering this special for a couple of months.  It was not offered a year ago when you would have signed up, unfortunately. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

• Administrator

Hi, if you are just signing up for the first time, you will receive a coupon code that you can use to order a free shipping kit.  You can look for that code as well as the link to our CCG store in the welcome email you received when you signed up for a paid membership. 

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!