• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Private Signing and Creator Agreement Form
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I have a question that hopefully can be answered .  If I have a blank comic and have it sketched and mailed in with the Creator Agreement Form ( For CGC SS) and send that book with paperwork to CGC for an in house Signing event would it get the CGC SS label for both? I am looking at having a custom Sketch done of Futurama probably a blank with a Jurassic Bark Sketch to look like a Jurassic Park Comic also Signed and maybe Remarked by Bill Morrison.  I am also weighing maybe having a Back to the Futurama mash up done . Thank you.

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  In order for a book to receive the signature series label with a creator agreement, that has to come directly to us from the artist.  It cannot come from the customer.  Unfortunately,  it would not be possible for you to complete a private signing form on that book and submit it for a private signing or it would loose the signature series label from the artist doing the sketch cover.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

2 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning, thanks for your message.  In order for a book to receive the signature series label with a creator agreement, that has to come directly to us from the artist.  It cannot come from the customer.  Unfortunately,  it would not be possible for you to complete a private signing form on that book and submit it for a private signing or it would loose the signature series label from the artist doing the sketch cover.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

I get that it has to come from the artist. That is what I am asking. If the book had all the paperwork for the in house Signature Series and was sent to the artist who sketches the book and was mailed from them to the signing would it retain that chain of custody and receive the Signature Series?

4 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Yes, if the artist is willing to submit the private signing paperwork along with the creator agreement then it would get the signature series label for both.  

Thanks!

I appreciate you taking to time to answer my questions. Thank you.