• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

won a book close to a month ago and just now rec'd it

31 posts in this topic

Tell him what you think of the book. Then tell him what you think about him being a lazy azzhole in a negative feedback. I bet you get a response to the issue then.

Hmmm...

So he's obviously in denial.

Me, personally, I would leave nothing. But I'm a really nice guy, I guess.

I don't know - if you are sufficiently pissed off - leave him a neutral - but show in that feedback that you were happy with the book. I just hope it's not Showcase New England - they'll try to blow up your car if you leave them a neutral feedback.

here's the email i sent him before he replied with the question,"did i ilke the book" and nothing else:

name witheld for obvious reasons,

the book is fine, it's just your customer service that needs work. (e.g. i received and email from you on 4.01.03 replying to my email of the whereabouts of my book.) you replied stating my order has been processed and book will go out ASAP....the book went out on 4.03.03, is that ASAP? i can understand if you totally spaced receiving my payment (paid via paypal), and forgot to send out my book. but as seller ethics go, i seriously think you should reconsider your customer service. it should not take close to a month to receive goods won from an auction, after almost being paid immediately through paypal.

thanks for your reply,

Supa, sorry to hear about a seller testing your patience. frown.gif I've been through the same thing time and time again. mad.gif As a matter of fact, I'm having to "put up with" the same quality "customer service" right now. frown.gif I've been waiting for a CGC graded book I purchased from NeatStuff to arrive any day now. They took their sweet time in sending it out to me, and I should have received it by now. mad.gif IMO, they (like other sellers) probably tried to do more auctions than they could handle at one time. blush.gif I hate having to wait a month for a package to arrive, there are not really too many valid excusses for this lengthy of a delay. I usually take the "no feedback" stance in this situation. However, I have given a neg for it in the past, because I had to email this particular seller more than once, and explain what actions I would be taking if they failed to come up with the "goods". As a buyer I should NOT have to go to such extremes to receive what I paid for promptly. All they could come up with was lame excusses. I finally received what I paid for after about 4 weeks. As it turns out, this same seller became NARU'ed, and had many, many similar complaints from other customers.

I totally understand where you are coming from. By the same reasoning, it's kind of like as a seller charging people a flat rate or exact shipping, and then as a buyer having someone try and charge you for "handling". mad.gif I wouldn't charge someone for "handling", and I don't expect someone else to charge me for it either.

im a supafast shipper

That's...for lack of a better word, SUPA! smile.gif

so maybe i expected too much from other sellers.

Naw, I don't think it's asking too much for someone to get a package to you in two weeks if you paid them promptly. Get this, many of these powersellers have time to list hundreds and thousands of items, but after you've sent them payment, they seem to lack the time it takes to go to the post office. confused.gif IMO, if they don't have time to ship something, they shouldn't be trying to sell so much at one time. Is this the kind of service they expect when they purchase something? I don't think so! smirk.gif