• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Venom #3 3rd Print
2 2

6 posts in this topic

I feel weird posting modern books here, but I have a slew of raw Venom comics that have apparently gone supernova in value over the last few weeks and I'm thinking about sending them in to be graded. My tentative plan is to send this and others in for a quick press and I'm aiming for 9.6 or better. The main flaws I noticed on this comic are a bottom bindery tear and possibly a tear at the top staple. I'm really uncertain about whether the top staple is an issue or not. I'm really inexperienced at grading, so I'm excited to learn from your feedback. 

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

I think my main concern with this book is this staple. The staple holes appear too large, possibly torn. Is that damage or a product of manufacturing? I lean toward manufacturing since the other staple doesn't exhibit similar issues, but I have no idea how CGC looks at this.

IMG_154ddd4.jpg