• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultimate Fallout #4 AoA Variant Djurdjevic QUESTION

3 posts in this topic

Can someone give me advise on getting my Ultimate Fallout #4 AoA Variant signed by Shameik Moore that is currently at CGC to help get more profit out of comic...as my intention is to re-sell comic?

I realize having the artist or writer would be better but don't know if can wait as i am unemployed and disabled and do this to help bring some money into house hold.

Thank you!

1.  This will likely only be worth it if you’re SURE going to get a decently high grade.  If it’s a beat up copy it won’t be worth it. You can research the prices on eBay sold items to get an idea of slabbed prices vs raw prices.

2. You will obviously have to pay up front for shipping, signing, grading, fees, insurance, etc up front, which means all of that money is at risk if you get a bad grade or something else goes wrong in the process.  And even then, you will have to wait for the comic to be signed, graded, encapsulated, and shipped back to you.  Then you have to advertise, sell, and complete the sale.  So your money might be tied up for a while.

3.  Do the research math and make sure it works out with regards to your expected grade and related expected revenue against all the costs you will front.  Maybe it makes more sense to sell it universal blue or even raw.  Selling a yellow label might have bigger absolute profit but lower percentage profit margin.

4.  As for the actual process of getting your book slabbed, I’d contact the facilitator (search these forums to find out who the facilitator is), and have them walk you through the submission process and costs to get it right.  

Good luck

5.  There is a signature sub forum room

with tons of info, consider looking around