• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Snazzy OA

70 posts in this topic

I doubt Bechara would let go of that piece. He is a DC Silver Age cover art fanatic, and he bought it about 2 years ago for 17K on ebay (when it was worth more like 40-50K). He jumped on it when the rest of us were scratching our heads wondering if it was for real.

Best,

I doubt Bechara would let go of that piece. He is a DC Silver Age cover art fanatic, and he bought it about 2 years ago for 17K on ebay (when it was worth more like 40-50K). He jumped on it when the rest of us were scratching our heads wondering if it was for real.

Best,

Is this where someone says "It's real and it's spectacular?"

You're right. He never said he owned it. My apologies.

PS: Yes, it does looks spectacular!!!!

Krazy is a cover man but he never posts his own so as not to devalue the worth of the piece headbang.gif Fortunately he has no problems with devaluing anybody elses pages and we look forward to some more high grade images soon. Thanks KK.

You're right. He never said he owned it. My apologies.

PS: Yes, it does looks spectacular!!!!

Krazy is a cover man but he never posts his own so as not to devalue the worth of the piece headbang.gif Fortunately he has no problems with devaluing anybody elses pages and we look forward to some more high grade images soon. Thanks KK.

I post art and I get harrassed ? ? ?

Fine,...I wont post anymore art.

I thought I was contributing to this forum by posting art.

I tend to think what I post here is much more entertaining and valuable than what alotta you numb-nuts (Delicatessen, gpcove, tlccccc) post --- which is mere petty jealousy directed at me.

BUT FINE,....I WONT POST ANYMORE ART IMAGES !!!! (I had a whole bunch of cool stuff I was gonna post tonite too)

HAPPY ?

Krazy, if you were to stop posting on these boards because of me, my stock would be even lower. Feel free to keep on trucking, although if you have any clearer images that would be great! flowerred.gif

BTW Which were your X-men 2 pages?

Krazy, if you were to stop posting on these boards because of me, my stock would be even lower. Feel free to keep on trucking, although if you have any clearer images that would be great! flowerred.gif

BTW Which were your X-men 2 pages?

I am not going to stop posting. I am going to stop posting IMAGES.

I am tired of losers like yourself failing to appreciate me.

And as to which X-Men pages were mine,...

it really blows my mind that you expect me to engage in meaningful conversation ...considering all your petty nonsense directed at me.