• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Snazzy OA

70 posts in this topic

WHOA. FELLAS. ENOUGH. CAN WE GET BACK OUR REGULAR PROGRAMING OF COMIC ART. KRAZY. RELAX. DON,T SWEAT THE SMALL STUFF.

AND IT.S REALLY COOL TO SEE THE SCANS YOU POSTED. I DON,T RECALL READING ANY BY-LAWS ON POSTED SCANS OF ART THAT YOU HAVE TO OWN IT TO POST IT.

SO KEEP POSTING IF YOU LIKE. AND TO KEEP THE ANGRY MOB WITH PITCH FORKS AND TORCHES QUIET. JUST GIVE CREDIT WERE THE SCAN IS FROM, I.E EBAY OR A GALLERY. THANKS.

LARRY. ;]

What is it with all this hostility towards KrazyKat.

The word on the street is he's a shill for a banned (and incredibly annoying) user (DESTRO) and he literally makes up everything that he posts about his collection. confused-smiley-013.gif

Other than that, no reason.

I agree. What is it with all this hostility towards KrazyKat. Am i missing something? confused-smiley-013.gif

To Larry, Justin, and any others who wonder why there is hostility towards KK:

There are a number of forumites who have been rubbed the wrong way by him for the following reasons:

1. He started out onthe boards posting comments that were condescending to comic collectors (such as calling comic collecting stupid) while preaching about how smart it would be to buy original art instead -- a sure-fire way to endear yourself to the majority of people on these boards.

2. As Rob_React says, he's suspected of simply being the latest incarnation of a banned shill who talked the same talk and posted the same lame pictures of a puppet holding bags of money.

3. He brags about how much money he has to spend and is going to spend, and claims to own amazing pieces of art (like Avengers 4 cover), but when asked to show it he says he doesn't believe in showing it because he thinks it will devalue it when he goes to sell it. It gets a little old when somebody starts thread saying how great their art looks but they refuse to share it. Not to mention that it completely dissolves any credibility they have.

4. He posts pictures of other peoples art -- which appears as a hypocritical act when done by someone who won't post pictures of his own art. But of course that assumes that he actually owns any art at all.

5. He has no problems getting into arguments with others and is just as insulting to them as they are to him, but then usually ends up playing the "oh I'm a poor little innocent victim" card.

6. He likes to pass himself off as an expert and makes ridiculous predictions that are always wrong -- but when called on it he gets defensive and insults the person who points out that he was wrong.

6. All the above just add to him being an annoying . Like that 13-year-old kid who thinks he knows everything and makes up stories to impress everybody. You feel bad for him because you figure he must have a miserable life, but you can't help trying to avoid him because he's such a pain in the sphincter.

It's too bad, because it seems KK actually knows something about the OA community but he comes across as such a condescending BS-filled numbnuts that he's put a lot of forumites off. confused-smiley-013.gif

I also wonder who he had to blow at CGC to get a custom title 27_laughing.gif

Yeah but apart from all that whats wrong with him 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I AM DA MAN !!!

Not a sheep,..but a man.

Justin,..if you dont "fit into a mold" you are an offense to the community,.....ya know what I say,...."I dont wanna be a part of any community anyways that doesnt have room for a wide-range of different personalties !!!!"

KK = INDIVIDUAL = maybe an arsehole ....yes,...but I am me !

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Anyone know the movie?

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Anyone know the movie?

Then how come Im such a success ? ? ? ? ? ,..EH ?

Anyone know the movie?

Any attempt to cheat, especially with my wife, who is a dirty, dirty, tramp; and I will probably just snap.

2. As Rob_React says, he's suspected of simply being the latest incarnation of a banned shill who talked the same talk and posted the same lame pictures of a puppet holding bags of money.

money.jpg

I doubt Bechara would let go of that piece. He is a DC Silver Age cover art fanatic, and he bought it about 2 years ago for 17K on ebay (when it was worth more like 40-50K). He jumped on it when the rest of us were scratching our heads wondering if it was for real.

Best,

I spoke to Bechara about it too and he said that he went back and forth about it for awhile. Of course, he pulled the trigger, but he still wasn't 100% sure.

Krazy maynot have said he owned it, but he would have let people think he did.....