• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comicartfans purchases
1 1

41 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, sfilosa said:

And on a different note, this has happened to me twice. I get an offer to buy a piece that I have NSF ("not for sale"). We agree on a price and then the person goes dark or tries to get the price down lower. I hate that simply because the piece wasn't for sale in the first place. If you want some ones NSF art, and make them an above market offer (which should be the only reason they sell), please follow through!

I agree with you.

I never placed anyone in that situation. On one occasion I approached someone about whether he would consider selling an NSF. He politely responded that he did not intend to, but if someone made a ridiculously high offer, he would consider it. I responded by saying I wasn't in a position to do that, but if he ever does decide to sell, please keep me in mind.