• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

88 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

Hi everyone! :hi: This will be a shorter sale of mainly raw FF and Hulk undercopies, plus a few miscellaneous books. I will be posting on and off throughout the week and may expand the selection. 

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided as far as possible by time stamp. Unfortunately, the new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. In those circumstances (i.e., where there are "take its" in both a PM and in the sales thread, and where it cannot be determined from the time stamps which "take it" came first), the "take it" posted publicly in the sales thread will win. Therefore, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. You can count on me in any event to do my best to ensure fairness to everyone. (My especial thanks to EC Ed for his kind assistance in formulating and clarifying this rule)

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by Paypal only.

I will ship comics (raw or slabbed) to the US and Canada for a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of books shipped in a secure box.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 89th sales thread on the Boards.  Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :smile:

Cheers,

Robert

MedusaCarousel.jpg.393ed649c13e7bf0f2a9d38823fae761.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 40 7.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly rough patches top spine & cb wear along right top edge fc & lower r-edge fc; light cb spine stress, mainly mid spine fc; hard impact ur thru whole book producing sm cb crses ur crnr fc & ul crnr bc and determines grade, otherwise presents as an 8.5; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $125.00 SOLD

FF-40-fc.jpg

FF-40-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 41 6.0 (Bright & glossy; presents better but an accumulation of cb surface wear & foxing/stains btm left bc; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly r-edge fc, l-edge bc with sm 1/4" tear & left btm edge fc near spine; light to mod cb spine stress; crnr blunting with v sm cb crses all 4 crnrs; faint cb surface wear center r-edge fc; d-shdw along r-edge fc; ink arrival date top fc; book has a slight production cut & fold defect, 1st half of book has edges cut close to the panels, only on p. 3-4 does it very slightly impinge on the panels, whereas 2nd half of book has normal margins, see pics below, more available upon request; otherwise all attached, staples clean, no odours, nice OW-W PQ) $25.00 SOLD

FF-41-fc.jpg

FF-41-bc.jpg

FF-41-interior1.jpg

FF-41-interior2.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 43 7.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; would grade much higher but largely a 2 flaw book; hard cb impact btm spine producing cb & ncb crses/folds fc & bc, and lighter, smaller impact top spine with sm partial cb crse/fold; otherwise only light spine & edge wear; v light faint partial cb crse br crnr fc; mod tanning halo interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $85.00 SOLD

FF-43-fc.jpg

FF-43-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 61 7.5 (Bright and glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly left upper edge fc with adjacent faint cb crse just above "The World's"; light to mod cb spine wear; main thing is a light impact ur producing a sm faint mainly ncb fold ur crnr fc but a harder full cb crse ul crnr bc, and which determined grade; light tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $40.00 SOLD

FF-61-fc.jpg

FF-61-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 69 7.5 (Bright and glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly top & btm edges fc, and btm edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress; faint partial cb/ncb crse br fc between Mr. Fantastic's right foot & the Torch's right arm, not visible in scan, but its there and determines grade; light to mod foxing & stacking ink transfer fc & bc; crnr blunting; faint mainly ncb fold/bend bl crnr bc; bindery scuffs top & btm spine, with additional light cb impact top spine bc; light tanning interior cvrs) $30.00

FF-69-fc.jpg

FF-69-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 70 3.5 (Cover detached at btm staple, top staple and cf secure, otherwise grades as Q6.5; Bright and glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly cb spine stress; cb crse ur crnr fc & bl crnr bc; crnr blunting; d-shdw btm edge bc; mod to heavy tanning interior cvrs, see pic below; mod foxing & ink transfer bc and) Claimed

FF-70-fc.jpg

FF-70-bc.jpg

FF-70-fc-interior.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 87 6.5 (Bright & glossy; mod spine & edge wear, mainly upper r-edge fc & hard cb spine stress at btm staple; cb reader's crse at top staple, altogether determines grade; crnr blunting & bindery scuffs; light foxing interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $20.00 SOLD

FF-87-fc.jpg

FF-87-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 88 Q 8.5 (Cracked out CGC Qualified 9.0 OW-W label incl & reads "cover & 1st wrap detached from bottom staple"; I have it at Q8.5 owing to mod to heavy tanning interior cvrs with d-shdws outer edges fc & bc, and soft crners ul & bl bc with sm cb crses; otherwise strong colours & gloss; light cb spine stress; light to mod foxing/tanning bc; a pretty book which can be safely handled as a reader) $20.00

FF-88-Q-fc.jpg

FF-88-Q-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 98 7.0 (Bright & glossy; light spine & edge wear, mainly left edge bc; cb crses ur & br crnrs fc; surface rust btm staple, but no migration & clean at cf, and what kept book from otherwise a 7.5; light foxing interior cvrs; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is on the creamier side of CR-OW) $15.00

FF-98-fc.jpg

FF-98-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 99 8.0 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly rough patch center spine & sm dings top edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress; light impact ur crnr producing small, faint cb & ncb crse/fold but with little effect on interior & v sm cb crse ul crnr bc, and what keeps this book from an 8.5; sm bindery tear btm spine; light stacking transfer fc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer interior cvrs & bc; a good story, Torch actually does go wild!) $25.00 SOLD

FF-99-CopyA-fc.jpg

FF-99-CopyA-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 103 7.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; mod spine & edge wear, mainly left edge bc & hard cb spine stress lines fc, especially at top staple; light impact with sm cb crse top spine; light impact ur crnr fc producing a ncb fold ur crnr fc & a sm cb crse ul crnr bc; blunted bl crnr bc; otherwise mainly ncb surface wear fc; light foxing interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $20.00

FF-103-fc.jpg

FF-103-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 104 7.0 (Bright & glossy; presents much better but faint multiple cb crses br crnr & smaller cb crse ur crnr fc, and some stacking colour loss along btm edge fc determine grade; otherwise light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly left btm edge fc near spine & top edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress; crnr blunting; light foxing & ink transfer interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $15.00 SOLD

FF-104-fc.jpg

FF-104-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 112 3.5 (Cover detached at btm staple, top & cf secure; light rust top staple, mainly at cf; otherwise still good gloss and an accumulation of wear typical for grade; mod spine & edge wear, mainly lower r-edge fc & cb crses top edge bc; cb reader's crse esp at center spine fc; cb crses top spine, ur & br crnrs fc; cb surface wear br fc; mod tanning interior cvrs; mod foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is on the creamier side of CR-OW) $35.00 SOLD

FF-112-fc.jpg

FF-112-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Fantastic Four 131 7.5 (Bright & glossy; presents better but ncb fold along btm r-edge fc & partial cb/ncb edge wear left btm edge fc near spine; bindery scuff with sm tear btm spine; light rust both staples, mainly visible cf and what finally determined grade; pronounced stacking fold along spine bc; 1 printer's crse fc & 2 bc; light foxing & localized ink transfer bc; note book has a slight whiff of exposure to cig smoke, not a nose turner, but its there) $10.00

FF-131-CopyB-fc.jpg

FF-131-CopyB-bc.jpg

Fantastic Four 137 7.5 (Bright & glossy; also presents better but crnr blunting with cb crse br fc; 2 faint thumbnail crses btm edge fc & 1 center btm edge bc; otherwise light spine & edge wear; light cb spine stress; pen arrival date left top edge fc; sm bindery tear btm spine; slightly bent top staple; light foxing & ink transfer bc) $10.00

FF-137-CopyB-fc.jpg

FF-137-CopyB-bc.jpg

Ok that will be it for this morning, I'll be back after lunch with some Incredible Hulk 

Many thanks to everyone for having a look

And a good morning to you all :smile:

16 minutes ago, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 99 8.0 (Bright & glossy; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly rough patch center spine & sm dings top edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress; light impact ur crnr producing small, faint cb & ncb crse/fold but with little effect on interior & v sm cb crse ul crnr bc, and what keeps this book from an 8.5; sm bindery tear btm spine; light stacking transfer fc; light to mod foxing & ink transfer interior cvrs & bc; a good story, Torch actually does go wild!) $25.00

FF-99-CopyA-fc.jpg

FF-99-CopyA-bc.jpg

13 minutes ago, crassus said:

Fantastic Four 104 7.0 (Bright & glossy; presents much better but faint multiple cb crses br crnr & smaller cb crse ur crnr fc, and some stacking colour loss along btm edge fc determine grade; otherwise light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly left btm edge fc near spine & top edge bc; light to mod cb spine stress; crnr blunting; light foxing & ink transfer interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc) $15.00

FF-104-fc.jpg

FF-104-bc.jpg

:takeit: