• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akira #38

5 posts in this topic

i wanted to ask, do you think it's worth getting my akira #38 cgc'd? never had a comic graded before and fancy the idea of sending one away to be graded. a scan should be included with this post for you to cast your expert eyes over. i would appreciate it if you could speculate on grade. thanks, jo

589a8adb66322_139659-akira381.jpg.3358a8b5cca601930051323d1973ad0a.jpg

Here's a link to the cgc census on Akira 38:

http://www.cgccomics.com/poplookup/grades_standard.asp?title=Akira+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++&issue=38+++++&publisher=Marvel%2FEpic+Comics+++++++&year=1995

Since I own the only copy and I'm the one who submitted it, it's safe to say there have been no cgc graded sales of this book.

I don't keep track of this book anymore but when I did, eBay sales were around $30 a pop.

Dan

As for whether or not it's worth grading, tough to say. I did it because I love the book and I wanted to grade it for my personal enjoyment but who knows what it is or isn't worth cgc'd.