• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommendation for shipping options to CGC
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I am planning to send in a submission soon, and will likely use UPS. I will definitely be insuring by declaring the value, but are the following options deemed recommended or unnecessary (or could they cause problems):

• Adult Signature Required
  • Direct Delivery Only

Also, my understanding is that the return shipping would be USPS registered by default. Are there any indications on how the recent USPS struggles are affecting registered mail?

Thanks

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  You can ship your items to us whatever shipping method you prefer.  When we ship them back you can choose from USPS registered, FedEx Ground or UPS Ground for domestic shipping.  Only USPS registered will be fully insured, however.  FedEx and UPS would only be insured up to $100 per box.  

You may find some delays with USPS, however, registered does tend to take longer regardless so it usually takes about 5-7 days, sometimes longer, to get your package back depending on where you are located.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!