• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America Annual 8 (scanned)
3 3

7 posts in this topic

The replies I've received from my precious posts have been very enlightening, and have helped me a great deal in finding certain defects, and what to look out for if I hope to get a certain grade, so I'd like to thank you for that!
Today I bring to you Captain America Annual 8, another book I've been trying to track down for some time, what can I say? I'm a sucker for great wolverine covers, and marvel comics based off of flash in the pan cartoons from the 80's (see my ewoks #2 post on the latter) 

Apart from some minor spine ticks, and a miss cut of the book along the side, what else is wrong with this, and what range of the grading scale would this fall in? while not being a flawless copy it seems, I think it might fall either within VFN+ or VFN/NM at the most, but that's my very rough estimate

What do you think?

IMG_20200825_0001.jpg

IMG_20200825_0002.jpg