• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chadwick Boseman Passes at Age 43

29 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Hawkman said:

Why? He wanted privacy and peace, which he got, probably only because he told no one but his family. I could be wrong, but personally, I wouldn't have told Feige.

Because when you are paid millions and sign multi-year appearance contract you are most likely required to disclose such details if they arise.

In hindsight it's probably why Marvel took so long to announce a BP sequel and the reason why there were some rumors floating around they were going to replace Boseman with Shuri.

Edited by Xenosmilus

17 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

Heartbreaking. My condolences to his family and friends and all who knew and loved him.

To all reading this, please make sure to talk to your doctor about colon cancer screening!

The screening sounds invasive and very uncomfortable, but it isn’t that bad, and being given an all-clear and knowing for certain that you don’t have it is a great relief afterwards. 

So, I’ll advocate this post.

There was a dignity and quiet strength that he brought to the role of king of Wakanda. 

Clearly though, we now realise that it wasn’t just acting and that he had a lot of it in real life.

When I watch the films again, his demeanour there will be viewed from a new, very poignant perspective.