• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #320
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Sorry to bore you guys with the dregs, but I'll try to post something a bit higher end next time, although I always did like that Fritz made the cover and is just hanging out in a trashcan.  Picked this up at my LCS without taking a very close look at the condition...  It looked nice and shiny in the fresh clear mylar bag, but when I pulled it out to read I noticed it was a bit rougher than I thought.  Just been logging my books in CLZ and wanted to set an accurate condition for this issue.  Apologies if this puts anyone to sleep ;)

ASM_cover2.JPG

ASM320_cover2.JPG

ASM_back2.JPG

Edited by StreetPreacher

1 hour ago, Funnybooks said:

all books are always welcome here 

I appreciate the sentiment.  Obviously this isn't a book that I have any intention of sending to CGC, but I just like to try and find out if I got a good, or at least fair deal, or if I got hosed! 

I also should have mentioned that the cover has a long vertical crease, but it doesn't break colour and doesn't seem to be visible in the scans.  I guess this explains why it was in the $5 (CAD) back-issue boxes, although I also grabbed #325 for the sale deal and it appears to be in much better shape...   Oh well, it's not like it's a high dollar book even in mint condition, and at least it presents well in its fresh crystal clear bag so I'm happy with it! 

Thanks guys, that's one more to check off my McFarlane collection list! 

Edited by StreetPreacher