• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submissions are gone...

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I sent a modern and economy to be graded and it was received on 8/12/2020 but when I logged in today to check the status it doesn’t show any submissions. I tried looking them up individually by the submission number but there are no records. I’ve checked the status like every other day for the past 2 weeks and the submissions have been there except their status has been received. Today, BAMF, gone.

I’m sorry to waste your time but my submissions just showed up. It’s the weirdest thing, I even logged out and logged back in. I refreshed, I waited 10 minutes it kept saying that there hasn’t been any submissions in the past 8 months. My submissions are there now, thank god. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

I'm glad that everything is working properly now.  It is possible we had some sort of glitch in the system over the weekend that was resolved.  If you experience any other issues, please let us know.  Thank you!