• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD - Startling Terror Tales #11 (Blue Variant) L.B. Cole Classic Cover... Spider/Skull/Damsel/Monsters... What Else Can You Ask For !!!
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, I am going to be listing just one book in this thread !

First :takeit: in thread gets the book.

Shipping via Canada Post within Canada is $15.00, shipping to the US via Canada Post is $20.00; International OK, but shipping will be need to be determined based on where you live (mailed from Canada).

Returns and refund okay if you see something I missed; shipping on you; please notify me 1 week after receiving the book(s).

Payment via PayPal; in Canada, E-transfer is OK !

PM with questions or requests for additional pictures or reasonable offers.

Payment is expected within 48 Hours Please.

No Probies or HoS members.

Kudos : 

Old_Dano

Edited by old_dano

This is still here??  I was lucky enough to get a raw copy a while ago and found this book doesn't get enough credit for its great interior- rare to have single long story in a book.  Fire monsters (The Shape!), giant evil spiders, ghosts demons and corpses...  The outstanding cover over shadows the equally impressive interior.  

Edited by Black Bat

1 hour ago, old_dano said:

Startling Terror Tales #11 - Classic L.B. Cole Cover (Blue Variant)

G (1.5-2.0 Range) Book is Complete.

The cover has approx 2" split at the bottom of the cover and about 1" on the first wrap.

Centerfold is attached firmly at the bottom staple but is loose at the top staple.

There is a hole going through the back cover (but no paper is missing it's just flipped up). The hole does go through approx 2-3 wraps... which a littler bit of paper looks to be missing.

There are a bunch of little stains, folds, and chipping throughout the whole book. 

There is a name "Signe Prattis" written inside the book at the top in three diffrent locations including the 1st and 2nd wraps.

I have taken pictures of the entire book, page by page and close ups of some of the problem areas... Please review them for the exact condition.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me

$1100 

st11a.jpg

:takeit: per PM!  Thanks Dan!

Edited by davet75