• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nothing But Treasuries!!!! **BUY 3 GET 1 FREE**

55 posts in this topic

As the title indicates, what is to come is nothing but a bunch of Treasury goodness!!!

I will post them by type and in publication order, to keep things somewhat organized.

PM, of course, with any questions or offers, but :takeit:will always win the day!

SHIPPING
DOMESTIC : at cost (via USPS method of your choosing).
INTERNATIONAL:  Where able I'm happy to ship internationally, but obviously there are some restrictions currently.
I will aim to ship within 24 hours of receiving your payment!
PAYMENT Paypal only
RETURNS Returns happily accepted 1 week after purchase. Buyer pays shipping unless seller error.
Check my kudos thread in my signature for the nice things I've paid people to say about me in the past.
;)

Edited by fmaz

In case anyone is wondering - I'm skipping over the Famous 1st Editions which were numbered into the LCE series, and will list them all together afterwards.

DC was even LESS consistent than Marvel when it came to categorizing these treasuries at times. LOL