• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM my Batgirl Adventures 1
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.  I don't think I'll be sending this book in, but I wanted to see y'alls opinion on this book.  It was part of the almost complete collection of Batman Adventures books I picked up a month ago.  Top Left and Bottom Left Corners aren't the best and there is color rub/fingerprints on the left side of the cover.  Thanks.

Q2cOliC.jpg

K2e2hJy.jpg

gIifPcn.jpg

IjPKkDf.jpg

JAnoO4h.jpg

rlbIE70.jpg

Just now, KCOComics said:

do you think a dry clean gets those off? 

It would be hard to imagine someone rubbing those exact same spots long and often enough to rub color

however, over time I could see the fingerprints oils, etc.,breaking down the paper causing a permanent Color defect that may not have started out that way...

@Smiley424

Can you tell?

Bummer about the fingerprints...if they caused discoloration.  This book is supposed to be the 10th appearance of Harley Quinn in comics per trendingpopculture.com, so it's a keeper at a 8.5/9.0. (thumbsu

Thanks for all thoughts and replies.  It seems the scanner made the marks/rub more pronounced then it actually it.  Here are some cell phone pictures.  I think it might be from the comics stacked on top.  They were stored loose, no bags or boards, in a stack.  

FKFlaIi.jpg

WA70fmX.jpg

Edited by Smiley424