• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Never Mind
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I use Instagram to post pictures of my comics and original art. I do most of my viewing using PC. I know that Instagram was designed to be used on your cell, but I have trouble seeing the pictures on my phone, and my typing ability on my phone is severely lacking. If I need to make a post, I have to use my phone; if I just want to view pictures and send messages, I prefer to use my PC with my double monitors.

Anyway, I have noticed recently that I have trouble viewing hashtag threads. For example, one of the hashtags that I look at is #comicsforsale. I type in this hashtag, and click it, but the thread never appears. I just see a line that changes colors at the top of the screen. This is when I use Instagram on my PC, not when I use my phone.

Does anyone besides me use Instagram on a PC? If so, have you encountered this problem? Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix this?

Edited by Joe Ankenbauer