• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Go Collect
1 1

7 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Doctor Dositheus said:

Their primary competitor is GPAnalysis. Both sites have their own strengths and weaknesses. GoCollect I find really slows down late at night, which can suck for an ebay night owl.

Exactly why I'm thinking of switching. I hear covrprice is also good

12 hours ago, Gaard said:

I emailed them a while back about their late night slowdowns & was told that was when their server updated.

i was told technical issues but keeps happening at 12 am EST when comics are still being put on ebay on the West Coast

Anyways bummer. It  always is down when you need it.

Instead of starting a new thread, thought I'd ask here. I have created a list in Go Collect for my CGC graded comics. With such price fluctuation happening now, anyone know how often Go Collect updates their FMV values? 

On 4/1/2021 at 4:39 PM, rexinnih said:

Instead of starting a new thread, thought I'd ask here. I have created a list in Go Collect for my CGC graded comics. With such price fluctuation happening now, anyone know how often Go Collect updates their FMV values? 

From what I see it's pretty random. Hot books seem to get updated faster on sales. However the 90 day FMV is very slow to catch up to the reality. I always just go look at sales of last 2 weeks...