• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting signature series submissions for baltimore john romita sr + others

3 posts in this topic

For anybody who is intersted I am now accepting signature series submissions for the Baltimore comiccon. I already have somewhat of an arangement worked out with John Romita Sr. from actor. If anybody remembers I am the one who accepted submissions for wizard world chicago for frank miller Jim lee and others. I got all of those signed for everybody and delivered just like I said I would. This show shouldn't be any different. Post here or send me PM's if you are interested.

For anybody who is intersted I am now accepting signature series submissions for the Baltimore comiccon. I already have somewhat of an arangement worked out with John Romita Sr. from actor. If anybody remembers I am the one who accepted submissions for wizard world chicago for frank miller Jim lee and others. I got all of those signed for everybody and delivered just like I said I would. This show shouldn't be any different. Post here or send me PM's if you are interested.
got all of those signed for everybody and delivered just like I said I would.

Is there something i dont know about poke2.gif have you got the books back yet?