• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Marvel Mystery #35 - CGC 3.5 - OW/W - $975 - Timely 1942
1 1

24 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Mike Bromberg said:

Thanks for your interest, everyone. This is only the 2nd book I've sold on the CGC Boards.

congrats on your sale mike! i recommend you start a kudos thread for yourself here. then, people who bought from or sold to you can leave comments about the transaction, and you build up a history that others can see when contemplating buying something from you. it's a great tool here and not enough sellers do it. you will find it here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/68-kudos-forum/

1 hour ago, Jginsberg79 said:

I notice you didn't mention Action Comics (I'm just kidding). Feel free to mark as closed!

I sold an Action #80 this year, plus #267 and 276. Not too many left. I'm keeping some like #47, 50, 61, 108 – classic covers.

Gotta see what I've got to sell. Sold so much the last coupla years, like 1/3 of my collection. Buying Timelys ain't cheap, and the money has to come from somewhere. Hahahahaha

8 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

congrats on your sale mike! i recommend you start a kudos thread for yourself here. then, people who bought from or sold to you can leave comments about the transaction, and you build up a history that others can see when contemplating buying something from you. it's a great tool here and not enough sellers do it. you will find it here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/68-kudos-forum/

THANKS! Did it!

4 minutes ago, Mike Bromberg said:

I sold an Action #80 this year, plus #267 and 276. Not too many left. I'm keeping some like #47, 50, 61, 108 – classic covers.

Gotta see what I've got to sell. Sold so much the last coupla years, like 1/3 of my collection. Buying Timelys ain't cheap, and the money has to come from somewhere. Hahahahaha

Agree and was mostly teasing. I love that 61 cover. Still looking for a nice copy but definitely timeless!