• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge Amazing Spiderman Lot FS

32 posts in this topic

Couldn't you have fitted LQQK!!!!!!!! into the title?

Or maybe 'CGC PGX CGG'? poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Your collection is way more near complete than mine. confused.gif

I can only assume that you have LESS than five issues between #99 and #150 in your 'near complete' run? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Actually, I have less than 24 of the first 200 issues in my near complete run. But you must see it.

I'm surprised he didn't try and fit "ASM 121" into the header, along with the ASM 122 and 129 he's also not selling. tonofbricks.gif

He did! foreheadslap.gif

I'm surprised he didn't try and fit "ASM 121" into the header, along with the ASM 122 and 129 he's also not selling. tonofbricks.gif

He did! foreheadslap.gif

I don't see it in the title. confused-smiley-013.gif

He did! foreheadslap.gif

I don't see it in the title. confused-smiley-013.gif

I meant on the eBay auction. gossip.gif

A near complete run, consisting of just over half of the issues between 99 and 521?

Listing two issues in the eBay item name that aren't even in the lot?

com·plete (km-plt)

adj. com·plet·er, com·plet·est

1. Having all necessary or normal parts, components, or steps; entire

near (nîr)

adv. near·er, near·est

2. Just about; almost; nearly

just tryin' to help out my fellow man makepoint.gif

No real offense meant, but people like this guy are why I spend about 4 minutes a week on eBay now.

Now, this is a great place to shop around your stuff, but try to remember that the buyers on here are the smartest of the bunch, and can sniff turds out like this in a heartbeat. You have 24 issues form #99-200, and all the keys are missing. Why are the keys listed in the title, and why do you say near complete?

This is the kind of stuff that really doesn't belong here. Perhaps a board rule about advertising something that you don't have should get the immediate yank.

If you read the description those issues are available but in trade form. I love how Know it alls like yourself make a big deal of something they wouldn't buy anyways. If you don't like the auction or the title move on, I am paying my fees to list the auction, its up to the individual ebay member if they want to bid. Too bad youguys/gals didn't spend more time trying to write positive stuff instead of looking for people to make fun off....all you had to do was suggest I change it..

No real offense meant, but people like this guy are why I spend about 4 minutes a week on eBay now.

Now, this is a great place to shop around your stuff, but try to remember that the buyers on here are the smartest of the bunch, and can sniff turds out like this in a heartbeat. You have 24 issues form #99-200, and all the keys are missing. Why are the keys listed in the title, and why do you say near complete?

This is the kind of stuff that really doesn't belong here. Perhaps a board rule about advertising something that you don't have should get the immediate yank.

are you not the same seller who kept cancelling all your auctions because they didn't sell high enough?

A near complete run, consisting of just over half of the issues between 99 and 521?

Listing two issues in the eBay item name that aren't even in the lot?

com·plete (km-plt)

adj. com·plet·er, com·plet·est

1. Having all necessary or normal parts, components, or steps; entire

near (nîr)

adv. near·er, near·est

2. Just about; almost; nearly

just tryin' to help out my fellow man makepoint.gif