• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Book Store Comics vs Comic Store Comics

8 posts in this topic

What's the difference between the two other than "Direct Edition" printed on the UPC . Is there a difference in value ?

I mean other than all the little monkeys destroying them at the book stores and sometimes I'll notice little differences on the cover.....Does it still hold the same value?

Be intrested in thoughts on this....

right, I see the difference between newstand and comic shops in the Marvel the "M" will not have the issue number inside of it. also when Marvel has the 9 cent Fan 4 came out is was the normal price at the book stores same as the Daredevil....but I wonder, there is a noticable difference between a newstand and a comic store comic.....and no difference metioned in the price guides...

That's because they aren't going to list every single book of every title form the last "x" years as having a "newstand" variant. Can you imagine? A variant for every comic? Oy.