• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM New TT #2
2 2

10 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, bodykevichw said:

Curious as to what would make you say 9.2.  I feel like the only issues with this book would be resolved with a press.  Having said that, I'm not an expert at grading, by any means.

Its really hard to say with books like these.

Some corners look blunted or soft, which will keep you out of that 9.8 / 9.6 range even with a press. 

Then you have a # of crease and non color breaking spine tics.  Hopefully, they'll all come out, but pressing isn't a cure all and it's hard to know if it will get them all. 

9.2 after press seems right to me.  I wouldn't be shocked to see a 9.4 

12 hours ago, bodykevichw said:

Curious as to what would make you say 9.2.  I feel like the only issues with this book would be resolved with a press.  Having said that, I'm not an expert at grading, by any means.

It might be higher it’s just that I don’t know how much a press will effect those corners because some creases are harder to fix but if you can press out all of them I think the grade will definitely be higher and good luck