• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitted to be graded fast track through a facilitator but
1 1

6 posts in this topic

at the Clayton Crain signing and at the time he put "to be pressed" on the invoice and submitted it through my account number. He stated CCS will do the pressing? also he was not able to add the Marvel labels on the form, is this something I could call customer service to be added as I just got notification my comics were received through fast tracking? Thank you for all your help as this if the 1st time doing this through a private signing facilitator. 

• Administrator

Hi, your order was entered into our system on 9-28.  It is currently with CCS for pressing.  You can find our pressing turnaround times here: https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/ccs-pressing/ and our grading turnaround times here: https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/  I don't see that any custom labels were requested so if you would like to add that, just let me know which labels you want on which books and I can have that added to the order for you.

Thanks!  

OHMYGOODNESS Jennifer Thank you! that is awesome as I have to admit I wasnt sure how this would work out. Yes if possible I would love to add the Spiderman Label on the 3 Spiderman Books and the Hulk Label on the Maestro #1 book. Again thank you so much for putting this old mind of mine at ease and for your great customer service!