• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so i had some forumites over my place......

33 posts in this topic

yeah, none of my pieces are on Mylar sleeves, but I want to put them in one... Some of them are in regular bags...

So I need to get around 25 I think, probably 30 if I keep buying pages (I have 2 coming next week besides the double page spread from Exiles) smile.gif

Dont have that many left, but I will be placing a reorder soon, let me know if/how many you need and I can combine it and bring them to the Boston Show.

As for Sleeves for DPS I have a few that you can have next time we meet.

yeah, none of my pieces are on Mylar sleeves, but I want to put them in one... Some of them are in regular bags...

So I need to get around 25 I think, probably 30 if I keep buying pages (I have 2 coming next week besides the double page spread from Exiles) smile.gif

Alberto,

you definetley want to put them in mylar , then in the art portfolio. i know secondhand that collectors have been burnt by not doing so.

Alberto,

you definetley want to put them in mylar , then in the art portfolio. i know secondhand that collectors have been burnt by not doing so.

Chalk it up to inexperience. But nikos has me covered! smile.gif