• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sub-Mariner 1, Aquaman 29

4 posts in this topic

Just a couple books. 

Feel free to give me an offer, but first :takeit: trumps any ongoing PM negotiations.

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

US shipping via USPS 1st Class will be $4.50 for the raw book, and $15 USPS Priority for the slab. If you take both, it's just $15. Additional insurance is extra, and is at the discretion of the buyer. I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you. 

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Front and back pics are included, but I am happy to snap close ups with my cell phone if you want a closer look at something else...just ask.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Aquaman 29, 1st Ocean Master. Complete and attached. Small spine splits at both top and bottom. General wear, including minor chipping, a 1" tear to back cover, corner piece missing back cover, couple creases inside. Due to the splits, probably a 2.5 or 3.0. Nice pages.

$40  **NOW $34

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman