• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four 94
2 2

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I know y'all have been brutal in the past with people posting in here but be gentle with me! LOL  This book will improve with a clean and press but what do you guys think?  I'm looking at a 9.x in my opinion but I am also wearing owner's goggles.  If you could please tell me what grade you think and why.  It'd be much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Rob

1676432544_FantasticFour94frontraw.thumb.jpg.782648c6ebf8f0e03ded423e557d42da.jpg550794995_FantasticFour94backraw.thumb.jpg.62f8182f9ff42f41aa5f0e2f26ca21fb.jpg

Edited by Robert Doggett

19 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

I'm seeing 7.5-8.0-ish. The dig on the back cover, the small stress lines on the sine and around the staples. It's a nice tight book! Presents really nicely. B;ack covers take it in the pants most times.

I appreciate the honesty.  I was thinking 8.0-8.5 after I took off my owner's goggles. LOL  I do think a clean and press would help this book out a lot.  Tony Starks always seems to perform miracles for me!

Wow this is a really nice book.  It almost looks like it was already cleaned.  I can  see 8.0-8.5 with the spine wear but mostly that 1 inch color break near Human Torch and Mr Fantastic's arm.  Good luck!