• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ASM #361, 362 & 363 First Carnage - one set - 9.6/9.8 Candidates

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone here.

As usual rules, no one from the hall of shame and on the probation list.

Usually, this :takeit: trumps over PMs.

I will accept Cash, Check, MO and PayPal - I really don't familiarize with Vimeo or all other apps but PayPal is more suitable for me.

Free shipping within CONUS 48 states, $5 shipping to Hawaii and Alaska but I will pay the rest. If ship to Canada, I will pay half.

It's so rare that I sell the books in this section of Copper/Modern Age but why not?  I am selling one set of ASM #361, 362 and 363.  All books appear NM+ or better but all books look flawless.  So far as I know of that one or two tiny tears on the bottom edge of ASM #361 Back Cover.  I have seen so many of them anywhere I have purchased. I never saw any copy without two manufacturing defects. Also I sold several CGC 9.8 copies with one or two SAME defects. I am very conflict with this key issue to be graded NM+ or better.

I will accpet the return but please be kind to pack and secure the books as SAME as I did for you.

Ask for my references?  Plenty of them here.  Ask me then I will name one of them here.

One set of three copies for $350.   Consider it cheap if you get 9.6, it can be sold for $275 or get 9.8, it would be over $500 easily before two more copies to be graded.

If the set is not taken for few days,  it's no problem. I will submit them to CGC. They are beauty.

Edited by JollyComics