• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to re-submit Signature Series books?

2 posts in this topic

I figured I'd ask before getting into the process. I have a few signature series books that I would like to re-submit for pressing and a fresh grade.

Would I just enter those on the submission form as SS books and CGC will keep the dates etc. from the original label once they get the books from CCS or another approved presser?

Also, one of the books should jump from Express to Walkthrough...do I submit as express since that is the current value pre-press??

On top of all this - if I upgrade my membership how do I apply the credit to the order - will it automatically be applied? ( I know it only applies to grading but this 1 book will likely eat up most of that $150 credit)

Thanks in advance!!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. If you have a signature series book already encapsulated you can submit it for pressing and grading.  You just want to keep it in that holder and we will crack it out here.  If it is removed from the holder before it gets to us then it will lose the signature series label.  

You will submit the book just as you would any raw book coming in.  But when you get to the page to enter your book information you just have to click "resubmitting" and then enter the certification number and it will pre-populate all the book info for you.  

You can submit it under any tier as long as it meets that tiers guidelines.  You can choose whatever declared value amount you wish but it should be close to what the current market value is for the book.  

Any credits or discounts you have will automatically be applied to your order once it is received.

Thanks!