• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] **Now 30% Off** Closing 2pm Central Today (10/10) Moderns For Sale - Ms Marvel, Star Wars, Batman, Harley & Others
2 2

138 posts in this topic

Take 30% Off Thread

Closing Saturday (10/10) 2pm Central

I've been going through my collection to purge some miscellaneous issues I no longer want so here they are. I'll be listing just over 50 DC, Marvel and a few Independent comics. This is my first sales thread in the modern section so hopefully it goes smoothly. I hope someone can find something to fill any holes they may have in their collection. I've done my best at providing a grade for these comics but I will admit I am not an expert so if anything looks like I missed something please let me know. I'll be pointing out any major issues that may be lowering the grade and I usually error on the cautionary side. If any additional photos are needed please ask.

I've also got a listing on the Golden/Silver/Bronze forum that you can combine shipping with this one.

Kudos: I've bought from a number of members on the board so if you'd like to know please contact me and I'll see if anyone is willing to vouch for me. I also have sold on eBay for 8 years under bat_it_man-08 so there are lots of feedback there.

No HOS's or Probation List members.

Terms: First :takeit: wins the item. Feel free to send PM offers too.

Payments: PayPal, Check or Money Order accepted.

Shipping: $6 for the first 3 books. More than 3 books will be at cost in either a priority box or medium flat rate box whichever is optimal. No International buyers at this time. Sorry.

Return Policy: Returns accepted within 3 days of receipt of the items. Items must be returned in the same condition prior to refund.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks for looking and I hope you can find something you like.

Edited by mbatko_8
Added discount