• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Lucio Parrillo: Warlord of Mars, Vampirella, Red Sonja, Marvel, etc
3 3

198 posts in this topic

Warlord of Mars #25 virgin variant VF/NM to NM- or so due to a few more spine tics   $30      this is the last of the virgin variants from this run, you won't likely find them cheaper.  I do have a #21 virgin variant, but I'm keeping that one for now. if someone is REALLY interested, PM me but I'll not budge easily.

WM25virgin.jpg

Spoiler

WM25virginb.jpg

Edited by speedcake

Number 18 also has a virgin variant, but I've never been able to find one. They just never come up for sale anywhere. Its the only issue from the run that I'm missing.  If you are working on this run, good luck!

Edited by speedcake

This one may as well be a unicorn. I think another boardie had a copy on ebay recently and that was the only one I've ever seen beside this copy.  I don't know what the actual print run of the variant was, or if it was a ratio variant or a sub variant of some kind.

John Carter Warlord of Mars #1 VF/NM to NM-  $100

JohnCarter1.jpg

Spoiler

JohnCarter1b.jpg

Edited by speedcake