• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please delete this post
1 1

4 posts in this topic

OK, please confirm that I did not wake up in the Twilight Zone and justify why Marvel Team-Up 131 is selling for a higher price than any other Marvel Team-Up with the exception of issues 1 and 4?  

Marvel Team Up 131 is the first appearance of White Rabbit, it has a black cover and stars Spider-Man and Frog-Man.  What am I missing here?  A 9.8 sold not to long ago on E-Bay for over $700.  I thought that there was a couple of overly zealous bidders that really, REALLY wanted that book but there's now another one up for auction on E-Bay that has eclipsed $400 with 2 days remaining.  

What is the draw to this book?  White Rabbit and Frogman are jokes.  The black cover would make it a bit more but nothing to this degree.  I'm super confused as to the popularity of this book!!  

Edited by Robert Doggett