• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Concert poster rejection question

2 posts in this topic

While checking a submission status, noticed that 2 posters submitted under submission number 3724550 were marked as REJECT.  I am curious as to why they received this rejection.  Both posters were appraised by Eric King in 2017 and at that time he didn't make any comments regarding any problems other than the flaws each had.  One was "near mint" and was purchased several years ago from the the band's website as original and the other was purchased a few years later from one of the 4 main concert poster auction houses also noted as original but had several flaws/handing issues.  There is no mention in the grader's notes about why they were rejected.  Can you throw some light on why these 2 posters were rejected?

Thanks

AOR-4.239-OP-1.jpg

AOR-4.239-OP-2  Grateful Dead European Tour 1978.jpg

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

I'm checking to see if the graders recall this submission as there are no notations on why these were rejected.  You might have to wait until you receive them back.  There will be a notation with the posters as to why they were not graded.  If the graders can provide some additional information, I will let you know, however.

Thank you,