• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUICOPIA IS CLOSED.
3 3

1,104 posts in this topic

Just now, catrick339 said:

And that  is  it  for  this  evening.  
A nice   preview  of  things  to  come,

I'll  drop back  in  tomorrow  afternoon  with  a bare  handful  after  I  finish   up tomorrow's  scans, and be back  tomorrow  evening 
with  full  production.   I  should  have  about  25 books  to  list  in  the  evening.  

Many thanks!  Oil  up  your  BAR 50's  and  your   Winchesters,   it's  going to be quite  a  ride. 

Good. Hope to snag one or two tomorrow evening. I got two jobs to work throughout this week. :insane:

27 minutes ago, Comicshows said:

Take

29 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Wild  Frontier  7
Charlton, 1957
First  appearance  Cheyenne  Kid,  who takes over  the title  with  issue  8
Another  flat,   tight,  glossy  copy,  offwhite  pages.   Bit of  general  wear,  and there's  a small  dark  grey  stain  upper   LH  BC, 
and there  are  dust shadows  along upper  and lower  BC.   Scan  upon  request. 

Yours for  $20  SOLD!

6tTtVwV.jpg

:cry: :cry:

THE STUNNING  RETURN  OF  THE  EARLY  BIRD  SPECIAL! 
(Because the dog  woke me up  early,  lol)

Sugar  and  Spike 3
I  always  count  these VERY    carefully,  and  this  one  is  fully  intact,  with  white pages. 
Bit of  general  wear  on  a  flat,  tight,  clean  copy with   decent  gloss. 

Asking  $150

yavGt0k.jpg

Cowgirl Romances 2
Fiction  House,  1950

Rough  reader,  with  good  sized piece out  upper  RH  BC,  which you  can  see  sneaks  around  the spine  and takes out  a strip  along
the  upper LH  FC  to boot.  The  corner  that appears missing  lower  LH  FC is still  there,  it's  tucked in  behind  the body of the book. 
Interior  is actually quite  nice,  tight with  white pages,  but  the  cover is loose from  the book. 
Like  I  said,  rough  reader. 

Asking $10  SOLD!

4KoLJlN.jpg

Edited by catrick339

4 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Cowgirl Romances 2
Fiction  House,  1950

Rough  reader,  with  good  sized piece out  upper  RH  BC,  which you  can  see  sneaks  around  the spine  and takes out  a strip  along
the  upper LH  FC  to boot.  The  corner  that appears missing  lower  LH  FC is still  there,  it's  tucked in  behind  the body of the book. 
Interior  is actually quite  nice,  tight with  white pages,  but  the  cover is loose from  the book. 
Like  I  said,  rough  reader. 

Asking $10

4KoLJlN.jpg

Take

Combat Casey 19
Atlas,  1954

Ahh,  this is more like it.   Bold  black Russ  Heath  cover, with  some  general  wear,  small dogear lower  RH FC, tiny chip out RH edge, 
and  an odd  horizontal  wave  across  the  entire  book   center FC,  looks like a  bad stacking  job  at  one time or another,  may not 
be visible in  scan. Tight spine  and CF,  decent gloss,  white pages. R Q Sale story. 

Asking $40  SOLD!

U2a5RiW.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Outlaw Kid 16

Touch  of  stacking  roll,  otherwise  tight,  flat,  clean,  glossy,   white pages.  Couple  chips  out  lower  RH  edge FC, 
an even  teensier  chip  out  LH  edge  BC.  Joe Maneely  cover.

Grab  a  little beauty  for $25  SOLD!

zN3bNFB.jpg

Edited by catrick339

That's enough,   back  early this afternoon  with  a handful,  and   this evening  around  8  PM  EDT  for  a  good sized  blast. 

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Outlaw Kid 16

Touch  of  stacking  roll,  otherwise  tight,  flat,  clean,  glossy,   white pages.  Couple  chips  out  lower  RH  edge FC, 
an even  teensier  chip  out  LH  edge  BC.  Joe Maneely  cover.

Grab  a  little beauty  for $25

zN3bNFB.jpg

Take

1 hour ago, catrick339 said:

Combat Casey 19
Atlas,  1954

Ahh,  this is more like it.   Bold  black Russ  Heath  cover, with  some  general  wear,  small dogear lower  RH FC, tiny chip out RH edge, 
and  an odd  horizontal  wave  across  the  entire  book   center FC,  looks like a  bad stacking  job  at  one time or another,  may not 
be visible in  scan. Tight spine  and CF,  decent gloss,  white pages. R Q Sale story. 

Asking $40

U2a5RiW.jpg

I'll take this Rick 

Continuing  with  the  Jim   Clark  Hoard

Jim Bowie 18
Charlton, 1957
I believe  I saw another  copy,  so  let's  designate  this  as  Copy  A

With  a  professional  press  this one might  be worthy  of  a  slab....if it  wasn't  a low interest  Western  title  :D

Touch of  stacking  roll,  and the perimeter of the cover is starting to  yellow up  a bit,  otherwise  this copy is  news stand  fresh, 
Tight,  glossy, white pages. 

Asking  $20

JSndLqE.jpg

-Our Army At War 4

Bit of spine  roll,   general  wear,  small  tear  at  lower  staple  BC,  small  split with  dangling  chad  LH  center  FC  on spine, 
odd  vertical  scrape/rub   upper FC,  over  Jim's  signature.   Tight  with  white pages. O'street  says  Krigstein  art.  G+ ?  VG - ?

Either way,  asking  $60

2DwGWcI.jpg

Here's the closest   we get to a superhero  title  in  this  thread!

Captain  Flash  #2
Sterling,  1955

The usual  touch  of stacking  roll,  a bit  of  general wear,  and that dangling chad upper  LH  FC is no  longer there. 
I must've  caught it on  the  bag when  I  was putting it  away,  it's  gone now.  Otherwise  tight  spine  and CF,   good  gloss,  white pages

Asking  $75  SOLD!

6MaKEed.jpg

Edited by catrick339

War Combat 2
Atlas, 1952

Small  corner off lower  LH FC,  small split  upper  spine,  bit of general wear,  touch of stacking roll.   Tight  with  white  pages,  glossy 

Asking  $30  SOLD!

l2ICyYp.jpg

Edited by catrick339