• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two groups of Modern on submission form
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I started a submission form and have been adding comics over the last week and want to prescreen.  The last few books I added ended up in a second "modern" tier on the form.  By having two groups of modern, one group is not large enough to add prescreen to.  Do I need to start over or is there a way to correct it?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Do you know why the 2nd group of books were separated out?  Did you choose custom labels or pressing on some of those books?  When you choose a service for some books and not all, it will separate those books onto their own invoice.  Sometimes the system will also separate out books if you don't choose them from the drop down menu but instead add them as a new book.  If all of your books are under the same tier and service and you do have at least 25 of them, you can just hand write it on the packing slip that you want pre-screen and write in the minimum grade (one minimum grade for all books) and then we can add that service here on our end once we receive your order.

If you have any questions, please let us know.   Thank you!