• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission question

2 posts in this topic

What happens if we process a submission online but never send it in?

I just entered a submission with CCS pressing but am reconsidering having someone else do the pressing so I can see the books before I submit.  What happens if I don't send the books in?

Thanks,

Ed

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Nothing will happen.  The online form is not a live system so it will not charge you anything.  We only charge you once we receive your order in the office.  If you decide to not send your order in or to create a new order with different books and/or services, you not be charged for the discarded order.  It will simply expire off of your account and you can disregard that old packing slip.  If you do decide to send your book in for different services you do need to create a new order and print out a new packing slip and include that with the book when you send it in to us.

Thanks!