• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman 262 Cover

24 posts in this topic

This piece was pulled from EBAY about 2 weeks ago. Seller noted, ne was no longer interested in selling.

Is Heritage soliciting material by encouraging sellers to not sell via EBAY platform ?

http://www.heritagecomics.com/common/auc...;hdnSearch=true

96911632384.262.GIF

This piece was pulled from EBAY about 2 weeks ago. Seller noted, ne was no longer interested in selling.

Is Heritage soliciting material by encouraging sellers to not sell via EBAY platform ?

http://www.heritagecomics.com/common/auc...;hdnSearch=true

96911632384.262.GIF

They would be smart to do so, as art tends to get more money with Heritage. Ebay is a buyers market.

It is only Giordano so Im thinking 5K - 6k via Heritage. If it was on EBAY,..i could'a snagged it for 2K- 3k. I am looking for a Wonder Woman Cover so I probably will take a stab at it. Although,..low-life vpunks are not really my idea of scary villans.

Steve; sorry, I think it would be worth a tad less. But, I could be wrong! The figure of WW on the later cover is much better and bigger. Your cover is not bad in fact it's very cool. On Ebay, I would say $1750 to $2500. At heritage, 3 to 4k. To KK I'd say 4 to 5k!! flowerred.gif Sorry KK, I've known Steve longer. Good WW art is hard to find.

Steve; sorry, I think it would be worth a tad less. But, I could be wrong! The figure of WW on the later cover is much better and bigger. Your cover is not bad in fact it's very cool. On Ebay, I would say $1750 to $2500. At heritage, 3 to 4k. To KK I'd say 4 to 5k!! flowerred.gif Sorry KK, I've known Steve longer. Good WW art is hard to find.

hi.gif

Replacement logo and it's pencils only. Maybe it was inked (if it ever was) on a photo copy. I don't know enough about art or the history of this piece, but it does not look any different than comic, except where Nasser (Netzer) signed his name ( with erasure?) in the villians neck.

veeery interesting. The printed cover doesn't seem to have that shading, but I have no answers. The actual looks better than the printed in my opinion... but, that is usually the case I guess. confused-smiley-013.gif

You mean I should not have it colored tongue.gif

devil.gif

veeery interesting. The printed cover doesn't seem to have that shading, but I have no answers. The actual looks better than the printed in my opinion... but, that is usually the case I guess. confused-smiley-013.gif

You mean I should not have it colored tongue.gif

devil.gif

Of course you can.... but I will be downgradin' my estimate..... how looow can she gooo. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif