• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A NOVEMBER 2020 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ON PAGE 1 - DISCOUNTS ON PAGE 32 - DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBERS ON PAGE 33
1 1

660 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN MCFARLANE OMNIBUS - $110

Contains ASM 296 - 329 and material from Spec SPM Ann 10

Still looks new with a smidge of edge wear.

Original retail $100 and going for up to $30 or more than that on Ebay for this OOP book.

I always get at least three PM's for this book each time I list it...so I will go ahead and tell you I will go as low as $95 on it FIRM...you can just go ahead and toss a take it for it at that price if you want it ;) 

IMG_5205.JPG

IMG_5206.JPG

I’ll take this and the Sugar & Spike Digest please. 

THRILLKILLER '62 - GLOSSY NM-/NM COPY -  $10

If you didn't know, this is the first Harley appearance outside of the DC Animated line.  It's an Elseworlds title, so it really doesn't count in continuity.  I think.

MAY 22 2020 SALE315.jpg

MAY 22 2020 SALE316.jpg

MARVEL SPOTLIGHT # 12 - GLOSSY VG/VG+ COPY - $25

This would be a sweet FN/FN+ but it has a tape pull to the right of Damion's right knee.

It's a solid copy with great color... just that tape pull.  With the new TV show its kind of a key right now.

JULY 07262020 SALE178.jpg

JULY 07262020 SALE179.jpg