• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new books added to submission form

9 posts in this topic

just wondering how long it takes for a new book to be added to the submission form. i want to send in my copies of the last ronin to get graded but all it shows is the ashcan. thanks in advance

6 minutes ago, gregumz said:

just wondering how long it takes for a new book to be added to the submission form. i want to send in my copies of the last ronin to get graded but all it shows is the ashcan. thanks in advance

I know it's a mag option, @Ryan. seemed to think that you could write it in, or someone had done it to be 1st to market, but I'd be wary as well I think cause idk and haven't tried it yet

CGC is open for the next 3 minutes or hour I forget lol if you'd like to call and report back :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

I'm friendly today, so I called

Yes it's a magazine

Times when the book isn't in the drop down menu when you start typing, there is an add new button

Get as close to the correct information as possible, the representative said cgc will double check it

People have called recently about it and they've told others...

So all good and hope this helps @gregumz

(shrug)

20201104_163503.jpg

Just now, gregumz said:

nevermind i misread your original post

no worries at least it got accomplished, and sorry I didn't spell magazine lol i did to be clear in follow up :)