• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got double charged for my account upgraded.

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Do you mean that you upgraded your membership level?  If you upgrade from Premium to Elite you do pay the full Elite membership amount.  It is not prorated.  This is due to the fact that you receive an additional $150 is credit when you upgrade.  You are receiving $300 in credit in one year so we do not prorate the membership amount in that case.  If you have additional questions or would like to change your membership, you can contact our customer service department at submissions@cgccomics.com or by phone at 877-662-6642.  Thanks!

On 11/10/2020 at 8:49 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Do you mean that you upgraded your membership level?  If you upgrade from Premium to Elite you do pay the full Elite membership amount.  It is not prorated.  This is due to the fact that you receive an additional $150 is credit when you upgrade.  You are receiving $300 in credit in one year so we do not prorate the membership amount in that case.  If you have additional questions or would like to change your membership, you can contact our customer service department at submissions@cgccomics.com or by phone at 877-662-6642.  Thanks!

Nope, I upgraded to the first middle tier for $150 when it was on sale, my PayPal account got charged twice once for the $140(the sale price) and once for $130(renewal price) both on the same day. 

• Administrator

Did you experience any issue with your credit card going through initially?  We'll have to take a look and see what the problem was.  Please contact our customer service department with your customer number and we can review.  If you were double charged we will have that credited back to you ASAP.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at service@cgccomics.com.  Thank you!

On 11/10/2020 at 8:49 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Nope, I upgraded to the first middle tier for $150 when it was on sale, my PayPal account got charged twice once for the $140(the sale price) and once for $130(renewal price) both on the same day. 

Nope I didn't experience any issues with my card on time of payment. 

Screenshot_20201113-153223.png