• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Lee Original Art

46 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I'm looking for Jim Lee original art, I've came by a couple sites but nothing there has appealed to me, or at least in my price range. Anyways, I'm looking for original Jim Lee art for BATMAN, or SUPERMAN..I really want this stuff, so if you guys could PM me links or something, or reply, that would be great!!

Thanks!

Albert Moy is Jim Lee's rep, but you can find a piece here or there on other sites.

Check out the ORIGINAL ART DEALER LIST thread. Should be no suprise, but most dealers are collectors also and may have picked up one page awhile ago and are now ready to part with it. I got 2 PREACHER pages from http://www.anthonysnyder.com/art/index.html . Whoda thunk it.

Mike

Jim lee published pages start at about 500 for batman or superman page. keep in mind those arent splash pages or covers. Albert Moy is about the best when it comes to jim lee. You might check Heritage but they will end up being the same way if they have any. Occasionally they pop up on ebay but they aren't cheap there either. And if you thought 200 for a CGC 9.6 ASM 300 then you will never get a jim lee page. maybe a sketch infact I have a quickie sketch he did for a customer of mine last year If you want it it is 100 plus shipping.

Hey collector, no thanks - quickie sketches are free.

Hopefully he'll end up coming to a Toronto Comic Con and I can get a comission from him..

And I've seen MANY for under 500.

We'll I wouldn't hold my breath on that one he said he won't attend either con in toronto. And quickie sketches are only free if he will do them and he won't always do them. He did only about 20 in chicago. He won't do commissions anymore I asked him last year and he wasn't interested.

Hmm...$710 is too much for me, I don't want to spend over $350, but still, all links are good because who knows, maybe I'll breach my limit!

Well I hope you don't want a page with either Batman or Siuperman in it, as you would be looking upwards of $500 for such a page.

Hmm...$710 is too much for me, I don't want to spend over $350, but still, all links are good because who knows, maybe I'll breach my limit!

Trust me fellow jim lee fan,you ain't gonna get anything nice by jim lee for $350 or less.Some people on ebay and such i'm sure sell nice convention sketches of batman's head shot from the side for less than $100.Keep an eye out for them.