• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Daze on EBay

100 posts in this topic

"I sometimes get irritated at the BS on these forums and at the time I waste when I could be using my obvious talents in other, more productive, ways."

Please, use your talents in other ways and stop wasting your time here, please. And just for the record, I own a grand total of 7 CGCed books (today) and couldn't care less about "business". I don't dislike you because you're "bad for business", I dislike you because you're a . wink.gif

Cluck, cluck,cluck. it is true that chickens come home to roost. Now joe are you saying that evreyone hates you think you'll eat some worms? After all, this is all about you isn't it? I think you need a hug or at least more attention at home. Who knew this whole comic book collecting thing was so evil? I think you need a new avatar - something more fitting of your attitude and disposition. How about Thanos - no wait that has been done.

I try to write in the most simplistic fashion I can for these forums. what is it that you can't get about "are you that stupid?" Apparently you are - that stupid. You have posted and con tinue to post the same drek you have been reguritating for the past few years. It is old - probably like your long lost deodarant. Why don't you get life. Don't you have anything else better to do? If all this stuff is for suckers and is a bunch of huckster rip offs, I would move along if I were you. No place for the likes of your brilliance and moral fortitude here obviously.

I try to write in the most simplistic fashion I can for these forums. what is it that you can't get about "are you that stupid?" Apparently you are - that stupid.

ROFL Who are you talking to here? The first time you replied to me, this time to Joe... all on the same "line of conversation." Apparently you ARE that stupid.

I was making fun of your pansy, limp wristed attitude about punishment bidding their Sheila. Guess that went right over your head.

Oh man! That would have been a good one if you would have been able to respond properly! Better luck next time. And whose Sheila was being "punishment bid?" Dang basic grammar.